Fiona & Gavan - 17 October 2009

Quite the country landscape this weekend - just outside of Canberra was the wedding of Fiona & Gavan. A little bit of unexpected rain spoilt the photos for around 3 mins and then it was game on again......thank goodness - it gave up some of the most amazing light to play with.

It was another great bridal party full of laughs and good times. I must give a shout out to the lovely and talented Christine who helped me at very short notice. Although I missed my usual awesome assistant Heather for this one, Christine did wonderfully well and I would have her back anytime!!!



























1 comments:

Christine Pobke said...

You are incredible, Kelly!!! WOW!!! These are so beautiful and stunning! I'm so lucky I got to see you in action! :) Thanks again for having me! :)