Natalie & Scott - Mollymook wedding 8 November 2008

It was quite an amazing weekend......we kicked off Friday with Chonny & Dave’s wedding and then Phil and I drove down to Mollymook the next morning at the crack of dawn, trying to escape the horrible rain in Canberra. We managed to hit much needed sunshine at the bottom of the Clyde Mountain for a gorgeous wedding day.

Natalie & Scott were our brilliant couple. I worked them pretty hard on the day but after seeing what we achieved I’m so glad I did. I’m really proud of these images and happy to show off my favourite 20 or so to you all. A lot of fun was had and there was never a time when we went all smiling (or crying) ENJOY..........................





















NAT EVEN DESIGNED HER OWN DRESS - clever chook!


NOT A BAD VIEW HEY FROM NAT's ROOM


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Kelly for all your hard work on our wedding day and for the beautiful photo's that you created. I am in awe of your talent and the photo's are all we invisioned and more! In addition to the exceptional photo's you produced we were so pleased to have two lovely people be apart of our day we had so much fun with you and Phil and this added to the joy of our wedding day and memories we will never forget. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts love Nat and Scott :-)