Here they are,......last images for 2008

I’ve really had an interesting week (or two) which kicked off last week with an experiential workshop in Sydney with the super wonderful man Jesh De Rox from Canada www.jeshderox.com and as if that wasn’t special enough he brought along another favourite person of mine, Amy Seeley http://amyseeley.com who sang for us just beautifully and I was lucky enough to share some very special time with her - YOU ARE AWESOME AMY!!!!

Our workshop of 11 people, while small was 3 days of some of the most extraordinary things I have ever seen as well as creating some brilliant relationships with some very talented photographers........ Jesh has an amazing gift and not only will my photography and connection with my clients benefit I am definitely a better person thanks to him. Below are some more images taken at Clint & Holly’s wedding that I shot only a day after our workshop – I think there was definitely a shift in my shooting style and something I’m really excited about exploring in 2009!!!!

Thanks for looking!








0 comments: