AIPP ACT/NSW Professional Photography awards 2009

Well it was the set that didn’t quite get there......

A couple of weeks ago the ACT/NSW combined professional photography awards were held in Sydney for the AIPP. Once again I had the great opportunity to judge alongside some of Australia’s most amazing photographers and each year I learn more and more from these amazing creative professionals. It was a mixed weekend, lots of highs, a few lows and even a not so fun health scare to mix things up a bit!!

For the second year running I received runner-up wedding photographer of the year - last year by one point, this year by 0.1 point, but who's counting! Difficult when it gets that close but the work some of our ACT photographers produced this year was so off the charts (scoring higher than NSW in some categories). I was just glad to up there with the best of them.

Below is my wedding selection – scoring 2 silver distinctions, 2 silvers - 87,86,83 and 82. I also did not so bad in the portrait category scoring another 4 silver awards.

0 comments: