Kimberley & Hamish - 1 May 2009 Sydney wedding

WOW! Is the first word I can think of to summarise this wedding. This was quite an opportunity to photograph Kimberley & Hamish’s wedding – a first for me with the Sydney Harbour as my backdrop.

I was really fortunate enough to get to know Kimberley’s family a couple of months ago when I travelled up to photograph her family on the North Shore……I knew then this would be a WOW wedding.
Everything literally took your breath away, Kimberley & Hamish’s beautiful home, the most magnificent church in Kirribilli, of course the Harbour views, Banjo Paterson Cottage restaurant for the reception (http://www.banjopaterson.com) , oh and the 22 degree sunny perfect day!

Also a huge special thanks to Steven for not only helping me on the day but for creating some really special images with me (http://ksphotographers.com.au) - some of which I have included here.



Oh, there I am!!






Can you imagine this place by daylight.....whacko







....the view from the church




0 comments: