Alice & Ed - London first look see

First cut to make the blog was around 137 images so this will have to be the first installment of many more posts about this wedding (when I get back to OZ land)

I could write pages and pages about this once in a lifetime experience. The stories, the history, the locations, but best of all – meeting and working with such a special group of people. They are what made this amazing and I can’t thank everyone enough for making this trip one of the best things that have ever happened to me. I know I’ll be back here to visit and shoot more weddings – can I come next week???

More to come shortly – just have to get through this next 24 or so hours of plane pain!!!!!











4 comments:

Katie Kolenberg said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Simply amazing! I cannot WAIT to see more!!!

alyda said...

ZOMG! so so so so so good! safe travels KT :D

Christine Pobke said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! drooooool. more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more please. please. pretty please. good grief.

Unknown said...

Welcome back Kelly, photos look stunning!!
Alice you are one very beautiful bride
CONGRATULATIONS ALICE & ED!!!
Love Alexi & Micheal XXX