LONDON BABY June-July 2010

The day has finally come to say goodbye.....for 3 weeks anyway!! In about 6 hours or so Pete and I will be heading to Sydney International airport for a photographic trip of a lifetime. 3 wonderful days exploring Dubai before heading to London town for the absolute wedding shoot of a lifetime in beautiful Chelsea.

I've just said goodbye to my family so things have really start to hit home now, many tears, sick feelings in my stomach but most of all HUGE amounts of excitement!!

Things may be running a little slow while I'm away but the lovely Heather will be on board to answer e-mails and calls so please be nice to her. FAREWELL FRIENDS, I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Alice said...

One country loses them for 3 weeks and another gains them - Welcome to London guys!

Tracy said...

Have a great time! stay safe and I look forward to seeing all the images when you return. Wish i was going in your suitcase with you. What an experience you're going to have. Enjoy! :)