Alice & Ed - that wonderful couple from London

I have said all this before BUT I need another little rant of gratitude and nice things to say to a few people with this post of plenty!!!

This really was the wedding of a lifetime to photograph and I am totally lost for words when I try to explain just what an incredible experience this was....... Everything exceeded my very high expectations from the moment we landed in London and meet Alice & Ed for the first time.

Both Pete and I were welcomed with open arms by this amazing couple and every single member of their family. We felt so involved and so appreciated every single day. Then came GAME DAY...the wedding...and WOW, we were just floored by everything we were there to capture. 15 hours felt a little like 15 minutes in Chelsea - everything and everyone just rocked my world. Aside from Pete and I pinching each other every 5 minutes, we also had time to stop and sit back to enjoy the moments and watch the day unfold. INCREDIBLE is not enough, RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING is not enough - NOTHING can ever describe that moment, absolute pure JOY and EUPHORIA

Has to be said....To one of my fave people on this earth, Pete. I had the pleasure of having Pete travel over with me to assist and shoot as well. Without him and his calming ways (yes I was nervous) half of what you see here could not have been possible without his help.

NEXT UP....image city, go crazy!!!!!!


























































...that moment where Nicolas Sarkozy, the French President left them a lovely wedding gift





























15 comments:

Tracy Wallace said...

so many images and they're all amazing! Wow

Unknown said...

kelly tunney your awesomeness is like honey, on the money, & not only when it's sunny.. you got skills girlfriend!

Katie Kolenberg said...

Absolutely AMAZING Kelly!!! You are a total legend.

Danielle Quarmby said...

Wow! What an amazing opportunity, and you totally lived up to it above and beyond with your gorgeous captures, congrats :)

Sheila said...

wow kelly these are totally awesome. you rocked it bigtime.

Bug said...

Amazing guys. Well done xx

lauren walker said...

Wow. Awesome. Love them.

Trish said...

Beautiful! I'm so inspired by your pictures... and your success! Gosh, how nice to travel the world, taking photos... sigh...

vincent lai said...

kelly, that last image of the reception is amazing !!

Sheye Rosemeyer said...

Incredible, amazing, wonderful. Well done honey!! xx

Robyn Geering said...

sigh, I have no words really, just "SIGH"

Fiona K said...

Stunning images! Love them.

Beth Jennings said...

Hi Kelly you did an amazing job on this london gig, you must be stoked with how it looks. I bet the couple are over the moon! :)

James Day said...

wow. so inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,

I think you have totally nailed it! fantastic pictures, really interesting to look at and very captivating, I look forward to working with in the future.

Jo Short
www.theweddingshow.com.au