Nicole & Roberto - 28 August 2010

I think the older I get, the more weddings I photograph, the softer I get...okay so at times a crying mess! These two did it for me and not just once but 3 times!! See these moments at the church?? Well there was like a hundred of them - I say no more :)

So Canberra displayed it's first weekend of blossoms - a little hard to find because it was still soooo cold but they were out there!! We ended up letting the light do the talking and decided to stay in one spot...

Such a beautiful couple to photograph, made all this stuff look so easy and effortless!!!





























5 comments:

Unknown said...

These are just beautiful Kelly - reflections, blossoms, tunnels - amazing :)

Gemma Carr said...

Love that blossom and the dash of yellow in the wattle. Beautiful coverage from start to finish!

Unknown said...

tunney in the tunnel.. it makes sense :) flippin' sweet pics kel

Pobke said...

love the cherry blossoms and the one from behind where they're all walking down the road. like, whoa. brilliant!! :) xoxo

alyda said...

these are whiz-bang x rad (yep that's how good they are)!!!