Maria & Johnny

I was hoping to squeeze one more wedding in before going all "new" on the blog.

I photographed Maria & Johnny recently and so many waves of emotion surrounding this day. Many many happy tears were shared but that moment where Johnny walked along the red carpet to meet Maria half way before they got married.....had me hiding behind my camera!

Two of nicest, warmest, most loveliest people are Maria & Johnny. It was an absolute pleasure to be there and experience both their beautiful families coming together.











































2 comments:

Tracy Wallace said...

Lovely stuff. You even manage to make yellow daisy weeds? fit perfectly into an image. You're such a star :)

Mandy said...

Ahh Kelly, I just love your work! Haven't looked at your blog for a while so really enjoyed having a squiz today. Love all the detail and your fabulous eye for the not-so-obvious. xox