yet to come.............

Can't really believe the month that has been October. 9 weddings this month and each one has literally floored me with laughter and some of the most emotional experiences to date.

I have been challenged in ways I thought not possible but the rewards have been off the charts. "working" very long hours is the new norm and will continue well into 2011. Strangely....it's ok because I have the most incredible little team around me that keep everything ticking along. Pete, Heather, Nat and Philly Will, you are all ridiculously talented and all great friends - thank you!!!!

Here is what is on it's way soon...... lots of very special people that make these images look so pretty!! And anyone who happens to watch the TODAY show - tune in tomorrow morning, a couple of people below might just make a feature xx












**3 people I like very much**

1 comments:

michelle said...

Hi Kelly,loving your photos..... where did you study photography?