2 more beautiful weddings this weekend.....but I'm off to Melbourne today

My blogging will be a bit late this week because I'm heading to Melbourne tonight for a photography workshop with the legendary YERVANT www.yervant.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are two sneaky-peeky images from two amazing, beautiful weddings I shot Friday and Saturday......Mikaela & John, Amy & Gavin you were all incredible to photograph and with some rain & amazing light we did beautiful things. Can't wait to show you the rest.

** I plan to twitter my way through the next few days on my Melbourne adventure so tune-in to all the updates by clicking on the twitter link**



Would you believe me if I tell you this is a reflection in a muddy puddle turned upside down? And the shiny bits are brown leaves in the water.........?

0 comments: