Mikaela & John - 13 March 2009

As you can probably see I'm running very late with getting my recent work posted. With a couple of huge wedding and portrait months in February and March, a few trips away for shoots and workshops I am slowly making my way up. And with the help of my amazing husband who is now working on the business with me full-time we are doing great things. So thanks everyone for your patience!!

Mik & John were married last Friday on the 13th of March in Commonwealth Park. Most of our photos were done prior to the ceremony with their entourage and puppy dog, Girdler. Mikaela is a fellow photog so immediately the pressure was on to do something really special. Mik was probably the most organised bride I have seen in a long time. Every little detail was covered and nobody left out. I hadn’t meet John prior to the wedding but it was obvious from watching the two of these together what an amazing connection they have. I loved photographing you both and all your buddies. Thank you for your trust and above all for choosing me to capture your awesome day!








I photographed this for Mik thinking it was a special little cake for her (being a fellow photog and all)..... only to find later that is was a gift to me. Thanks Mik it was BEAUTIFUL!!! By the way, it's a camera in case you couldn't tell :)



........ a very cool wedding cake


0 comments: